If you’re a Center Childcare Provider or would like to be, The Planning Council can assist you in a variety of ways, from getting licensed and quality-rated to practicing appropriate safety and wellness.
One of our most important programs can help you feed healthy and nutritious meals and snacks to children under your care.
The Food Program (CACFP)
This program provides reimbursements, free training, professional development and technical assistance to licensed providers. Watch this video to learn more.
- Reimbursements for qualified food purchases
- Access to free training and professional development
- Online menu planning tools
- Technical assistance to insure full and timely reimbursements
- Online resources, including exercise and activities, container gardening, special diets, etc.
- Serves as a marketing tool for families looking for quality family childcare options
JOIN THE FOOD PROGRAM
Don’t miss out on this important program that provides both financial and technical assistance. Remember, habits start early so healthy eating should too. Here’s how you can apply. You must be a licensed provider to participate in the CACFP.
Not licensed yet?
See the links below to get started.
For center childcare providers, The Planning Council is your key to unlock the benefits of the USDA’s Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) in Maryland, the District of Columbia, and much of Virginia.
Have a Question?
Shoot us an email using the form below. A Center Childcare Team Member will get back to you shortly.